Summary: Coordinate and implement programs and ensure compliance standards are achieved.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the implementation and development of Hands of Hope USDA Food Box Distribution program.
- Develop and maintain relationships with partners; serve on local committees relevant to program operations.
- Review and monitor program contract goals and provide progress reports.
- Review, monitor and modify program activities and assist in ensuring that performance and compliance standards are achieved.
- Prepare and maintain files and reports for progress reporting and monitoring purposes, ensuring the accuracy of required documentation, and reports within established time frames.
- Maintain on-going communication with supervisor and internal support team regarding the progress of program participants.
- Submit data and participate in the team development process for all grant opportunities.
- Coordinate program functions and assign tasks.
- Monitor program advisory, community councils, and parent involvement activities.
- Ensure a case management approach to service delivery
- Initiate and maintain relationships with other departments, area social service providers, educational institutions, employment agencies, and employers to assist participants and families in meeting their needs.
- Recruit, screen, assess, establish goals, and make referrals related to employment, housing, health care including substance abuse and/or alcohol abuse, economic self-sufficiency, and interpersonal relationships to assist participants and their families meet their basic needs.
- Determine if participants meet eligibility requirements.
- Provide referrals, case management, crisis intervention, support, and follow-up services for participants and their families.
- Develop and monitor individualized plans that clearly documents the participant’s goals, addresses barriers, people responsible, expected outcomes, and time frames established.
- Provide information, training, and educational resources in order to prepare participants for success
- Ensure timely entry of information into the appropriate program database system.
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed by supervisor.
The window for applications will close Monday 5/18/20 at 5pm.