Start Date: June, 2017
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Utilize database programs to run data queries.
- Execute secure and effective data procedures in collaboration with team members, technical specialists, project managers, and data analysts.
- Train, manage, lead subordinates, and perform other related activities (e.g. performance evaluations).
- Maintain the integrity of data that contains Personally Identifiable Information.
- Facilitate requests for the transferring, movement, and/or transformation of data. Ensure adherence to legal standards and regulations.
- Oversee the translation of figures into other languages, and/or metrics when necessary.
- Maintain the inventory of servers, flash drives, storage disks and other data storage devices.
- Ensure a secure and timely flow of data within, to and from the organization.
If interested in this position, please read and fill out the employment application. Next, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Data Coordinator" and attach the application along with your most recent resume.