Start Date - August, 2016
Assists with the daily activities of the summer and after school program including planning academic activities in core areas, providing recreational activities and assisting with field trips.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in providing daily supervision of youths.
- Assist in enforcing safety rules and procedures including scheduling and assisting with required drills.
- Assist in coordinating classroom and recreational activities for students.
- Assist with record keeping duties.
- Assist in preparing and maintaining program materials.
- Assist students with self-care activities.
- Provides academic assistance when requested.
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed by supervisor.
To read the full job description, please download the full job description document below. Please note: All intern positions are unpaid. Please leave pay information blank when completing this application.
If interested in this position, please read and fill out the job description document and the employment application. Next, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Classroom/Recreation Aide (Internship)" and attach both files with your most recent resume.